Company: Grand Fitness
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Description:Job SummaryWe are hiring a talented Regional Manager
professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a
winning team, Planet Fitness is a great place to grow your career.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for the oversight of gym
operations to ensure an exceptional Judgement Free member
experience as well as a financially successful market of 4 to 8
clubs. The Regional Manager will be accountable for leading a team
of General Managers and their employees in a positive, motivating
manner with continuous assistance in employee training and
development.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uphold the Planet Fitness experience for your group of
- Manage the clubs recruitment, hiring, training and develop for
a high performing staff consisting of General Managers, Assistant
Managers, Member Service Representatives, Trainers and Cleaners for
each club in their market.
- Ensure each Club has a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensure staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Managing all Clubs day-to-day operations
- Enforcing all PF policies and procedures.
- Communicate Club level Goals and inspire the teams to strive to
- Identify areas of opportunity in the clubs and develop action
plans to make the needed improvements for each clubs.
- Driving and growing club sales using sales skills and
- Develop SMART plans to set new levels of expectations for you
top performers or further develop skill set needed for under
- Ensure all Clubs are following the expected hours of operations
for prompt opening/closing of gym.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of facility
- Cleaning all assigned areas of the clubs including creating a
priority cleaning list and delegating properly to the
- Ensuring clubs is more than ready for monthly clubs inspections
and unannounced corporate visits
- Conduct Monthly BER audits to validate performances
- Ensure safety of employees, members and clubs property.
- Follow up and communicate equipment repair in Fitness EMS in a
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that the Management teams
are aware and trained on all marketing promotions.
- Authorize expenditures and refunds.
- Review all payrolls for accuracy and to stay inline with
- Track club and employee statistics and reports (weekly,
monthly, quarterly & annually).
- Running and evaluating all reports and statistics.
- Manage Club inventory and purchases
- Ensure success in various metrics for each Club, including but
not limited to:
- EFT Growth
- Secondary Billing %
- GEK and Merchandise Sales
- NPS Score
- BER Score
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure nightly closing paperwork is correct and sending it to
- Deposits made weekly should be checked each day to ensure
- Hours: Monday - Thursday - 9am - 7pm. Friday - 9am - 3pm.
- Other nights and weekend club visits as needed
- Backup support for any Management on Vacation or out for any
- This role is subject to successful completion of a background
check, post offer acceptance. All background screens will be
conducted in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
- This is a salaried position starting at
customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
industry.Experience working as an General Manager at Planet
Fitness.Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening
skills.Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite, Data Track, BI
Tool and others).Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!Strong
problem resolution skills.Current CPR Certification required.High
school diploma/GED equivalent required.College degree preferredBi
lingual for specific markets needed.Must be 18 years of age or
older.Physical DemandsContinual standing and walking during
shift.Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.Must
be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.Will occasionally
encounter toxic chemicals during shift.PI216036320
Keywords: Grand Fitness, Santa Maria , Regional Manager, Executive , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...