Territory Sales Representative
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: July 4, 2019
Overview Territory Sales Representative Position Overview: As a
Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving
profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing
accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined
territory. Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales
Representative? Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded
professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career
growth, and desire the ability to drive one's own income potential.
Building connections for healthier communities Patterson Companies
and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building
strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to
inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant,
memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their
customers. As a market leading dental and animal health company, we
supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing,
support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
Responsibilities Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and
staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features
of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product
demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages,
and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services,
competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders,
sales records, and other financial activity.
- Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative
position. Qualifications What background and experience is needed
as a Territory Sales Representative?
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of
business to business outside sales experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning
and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years of dental industry experience preferred. EEO Statement
An Equal Opportunity Employer Patterson Companies, Inc., is an
equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status,
among other factors.
Keywords: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Santa Maria , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!