Territory Sales Representative
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 13, 2019
Territory Sales Representative Position Overview:
As a Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for
driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and
advancing accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a
Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales Representative?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who
strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire
the ability to--drive one's own income potential.
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier
communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time.
We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while
creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our
clients and their customers.
As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply
technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support
and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and
staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features
of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product
demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages,
and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services,
competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders,
sales records, and other financial activity.--
- Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative
What background and experience is needed as a Territory Sales
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of
business to business outside sales experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning
and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years of dental industry experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Keywords: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Santa Maria , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!