Sales Engineer Intern
Company: Rantec Power Systems, Inc.
Location: Los Osos
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Rantec -is hiring for Sales Engineer Interns! - -Come join our
team! - -Based in Los Osos, California, located along California's
scenic Central Pacific coastline. Relocation is required, if not
local. This position does not provide sponsorship. Please no
recruiters. - - -Rantec offers many outstanding benefits, the
following are -a few: -
- Competitive wages
- Tuition Assistance
- Peer-to-Peer recognition and Years of Service Awards.
- We have every other Friday off as we are on the 9/80
- Free catered lunch on the Friday/payday that we work.Rantec is
-an upper-tier designer and manufacturer of power supplies for the
military and aerospace markets. We are an engineering-based
company, with expertise in all aspects of power supply design,
manufacturing and test.Position SummaryThe Sales Engineer Intern
supports the business development process with a focus on
presentation and support related to Rantec's technical capabilities
are involved.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with existing and potential customers to assess and
understand technical needs and system requirements.
- Drafts or assists with the drafting of presentations,
proposals, and other documentation and materials that explain
products and company capabilities to customers.
- Provides -support to business development and account teams to
communicate products, capabilities, and customer needs.
- Ensures that customer technical needs are addressed in sales or
- Proposes Rantec product features and technical capabilities to
customers and explains benefits.
- Provides initial technical support to existing customers.
- Supports contract acceptance and preparation of sales orders
with respect to contractual technical content.
- Assists with market research and product development
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- Pursuing -degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a strong
ability to explain technical products to technical and
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related
principles to product sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Must be willing and able to travel.Salary: $21.00 Hourly
-Rantec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or status as a protected veteran.
Rantec will consider reasonable accommodation to its policies for
employees and applicants due to sincerely held religious
belief.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Rantec Power Systems, Inc., Santa Maria , Sales Engineer Intern, Sales , Los Osos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...