Service Technician II
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: July 21, 2019
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest,
fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come
to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we
have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
Being part of the Stanley team means thriving in an environment of
constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering
electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day
to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and
If you d like to be a part of the number one global electronic
security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place
* Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
* Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of
equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting,
adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out
equipment to ensure it s in satisfactory working order. Record
productive time versus travel time.
* Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a
manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the
goal of zero call backs.
* May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment
installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new
* Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle
appearance, in accordance with company policies.
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified
* Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with
established policies; handle proprietary information in the
prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent
Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all
* Keep updated on all changes/modification to Stanley equipment and
Ansi 156.10 standard as notified through published communications
(TechTip). Attend and complete training programs as requested.
Required Qualifications: * 3+ years experience installing and/or
servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security
* IP Video and IT experience
* Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height with our without
* Carry items up to 75 pounds with or without accommodations
* Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after
hours and weekend emergency calls
* A valid driver s license, without restrictions
* High School Diploma or GED
* Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge
* Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge
* NICET II or III Certification
* Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House and/or Picture Perfect
Vocational/technical Degree in electrical security, or computer
systems or the equivalent combination of education and related work
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers
employees a competitive benefits package
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Santa Maria , Service Technician II, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!