Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 23, 2018
Securitas Electronic Security (SES) Technology and Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous success, and we currently have several SES Technician openings for team-oriented individuals possessing vocational training in electronics or electromechanical engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for providing service on SES products at customer sites. The position provides customer contact for all post-installation problems on security systems and equipment, as well as, special project work, when needed.SES is a leading, global provider of integrated security and facility solutions that contain best-in-class products and award-winning services for an organization's unique needs. SES' security solutions include product and service outsourcing that integrate cross-disciplinary functions into comprehensive technology-centered customer solutions on a cloud-based platform spanning hardware and software capabilities.
- Services intrusion, fire, CCTV, and access control security systems.
- Performs scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
- Completes maintenance, within assigned hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
- Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and makes adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational.
- May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
- Presents a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports Securitas Electronic Security policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date of changes and new developments in products and technology.
- Attends and completes training programs as requested.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security, or computer systems preferred
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of intrusion detection systems, electronic access control, CCTV, IP video, surveillance systems, fire alarm and life safety systems
- Working knowledge of Focus 200, DMP, Verint and Parabit product solutions preferred
- IP Video and IT experience required
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry items up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
- A valid state driver's license, without restrictions is required.
- Highly competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401K with 60% Match up to 6% of salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
Securitas Electronic Security is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Santa Maria , Service Technician, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!