Company: Afton Properties
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Afton Properties, Inc is a full-service Real Estate Management
Company. Our hands-on ownership and management style, paired with
our knowledge of industry standards and operations standards, has
allowed us to grow significantly since the corporation's birth. One
of our highest priorities is for our tenants to live in healthy and
safe environments and receiving the individual attention and focus
they deserve. Our long-term vision leads us to prioritize our
properties' upkeep and maintenance to ensure our residents feel
pride in residency. To attain these standards for the tenants and
owners, we require employees committed to working with the highest
standards in their work ethic.We are seeking a Leasing Consultant
to work at a Garden Style property to work Full Time. The Leasing
Consultant will be responsible for various duties to ascertain we
are meeting our company goals.Compensation:$20.00-$22.00 hour Upon
experience + Bonus + OvertimeBenefits:
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Visio, Dental
- Paid Holidays: Presidents Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and
Black Friday, Christmas Day & Eve, and New Year's Day.
- Paid Vacation and Sick LeaveQualifications:
- Customer Services Experience
- Spanish and English preferred
- Basic computer knowledge - Internet, Excel, Gmail, Word,
- Knowledge of Yardi and Rent Cafe is a plus.
- Prior Leasing skills required.Knowledge of Virtual touring and
in-person touringJOB SUMMARY: Presenting properties and providing
amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants. Acting as a
landlord for property owners and helping them navigate the property
market. Advertising available properties using a variety of media
and promoting materials.Leasing Consultant:
- Implement marketing programs assigned by the manager, including
social media campaigns and more traditional marketing methods both
on and off-site for current and future residents. Assist in
maintaining marketing campaigns such as Craigslist posting, website
management, online reputation management sites, etc
- Present the property and its provided amenities in a positive
light to prospective tenants.
- Advise the Owner or its Upper management on the best marketing
plan that best fits the property for leasing units.
- Advertise available units using a variety of media and
- Tour and show available units upon request to all prospective
- Determine the needs, living standards, and economic viability
of prospective customers.
- Confirm rental application data and personal references.
Pre-qualify prospects and residents in accordance with compliance
and company procedures.
- Process and prepare all resident certifications and lease
agreements per applicable regulations
- Maintain knowledge of the properties in the assigned portfolio
and competitors. Stay knowledgeable of local market trends.
- Maintain superior customer service to meet company standards in
customer service experience
- Provide information on all aspects of properties. (Expansion,
zoning, crime, etc.)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities,
and general curb appeal of community is impeccably clean, if
necessary, spot clean. Notify the appropriate staff to correct
whenever an issue is identified. Follow up and confirm
- Inspect all apartment homes to ensure they are ready for
move-in according to company standards before the move-in
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all
lease-related paperwork, from the application process through move
out. This includes processing housing applications, preparing
move-in information, lease files, renewal letters, and renewal
leases, completing brochures, completing move-out requests, and any
other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident
- Professionally always represents the Company.
- The Leasing Consultant is expected to work on Fridays and
Saturdays, representing the highest leasing volume days of the
- Additional duties may be assigned at the community manager's
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property
visiting different work locations.
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Walking property and
inspecting units, touring the property, meeting with applicants in
person or via virtual tools.
- Equipment Used: Computers, phones, tablets, filing cabinets,
copy machines, general office equipment, golf carts.Scheduling:
- Employees will be working 5 days a week as assigned by their
- They will be included in a rotation for servicing after-hour
calls that may need to be addressed after normal business
- Employees may be scheduled to work on weekends.Afton Properties
is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided based
on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to
providing an environment of safety and mutual respect for all staff
members. Afton Properties does not discriminate based on race,
religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Afton Properties, Santa Maria , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!