Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Valet Driver parks and retrieves guest's passenger vehicles and
issues Valet ticket to guests. Secures the vehicle when parked and
notes the parking space, then returns keys to the valet stand.
Operates all makes and models of all vehicles safely. Assists
Shuttle Drivers in transporting guests and Team Members to and from
designated pick up locations.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred .
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual transmission.
- Must be able to operate larger vehicles such as extra wide and
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office
applications such as Word and Excel, e-mail and Internet.
- Basic knowledge of how different vehicles operate.
- Knowledge of applicable rules and procedures is required.
- Previous experience in hospitality, sales, marketing,
promotions, and/or public relations is preferred .
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience,
tact, and respect.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Valid California Class C Driver's License and an acceptable
- Driving record must have less than 50% of the permissible
points allowed per California DMV.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency. About Us:
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: cajera, garage, garage attendant,
hospital, lot, lot attendant, luxe valet, palace, parker valet,
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Valet Driver, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!