Compensation Analyst (Guadalupe,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Compensation Analyst administers compensation programs as
directed by the Compensation Manager including salary
administration, job evaluation, and wage and salary management
programs. Supports the planning, development, and implementation of
new and existing compensation programs and assists with detailed
analysis, modeling, and costing of pay programs. Performs various
Human Resources system (HRIS) activities to ensure data
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Mathematics or a related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation (WorldatWork),
SHRM, or PHR certification preferred.
- Experience in analysis and administration of compensation
- Broad and practical knowledge of Compensation and HRIS
techniques and methods.
- Prior experience within other areas of Human Resources
- Work experience in hospitality or gaming industry a plus.
- Proficiency with HR systems is required.
- Strong proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office,
email and Internet.
- Knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures,
and administration is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal and State compensation
laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with
sensitive employee information.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent business and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of
personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Mathematical aptitude, including percentage manipulation and
other compensation formulae.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide upon a
responsible plan of action.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently organize
- Multi-task oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
and with constant interruption.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque, Kita Wines, Hadsten House Hotel.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: benefit consultant, benefit specialist,
compensation consultant, compensation specialist, global
compensation, incentive compensation consultant, payroll, payroll
specialist, pension, welfare
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Compensation Analyst (Guadalupe,CA), Professions , Guadalupe, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!