Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Under the direction of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager,
the Financial Analyst provides financial planning and analytical
support to all functional areas of the Chumash Enterprise. Analyzes
financial data and partners with leadership on solving business
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Math,
Statistics, or related discipline.
- Two years' experience in finance or analytics, preferably in
the hospitality and/or gaming industries.
- Experience and knowledge of reporting tools such as
- Experience and knowledge of analytics tools such as
- Experience and knowledge of business planning tools such as
- Experience with capital project valuation methods calculations,
including net present value analysis, internal rate of return
analysis, and weighted average cost of capital calculation.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Experience fulfilling a role on a project team.
- Experience and knowledge of business process management and
- Understanding of basic analytical techniques, including
aggregate analysis, correlation analysis, trending analysis, and
- Is passionate about and has a strong understanding of the
hospitality and gaming industries and the various lines of business
within an integrated resort.
- Understanding and experience in establishing Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) across an organization.
- Is passionate about and has an understanding of the hospitality
and gaming industries and the various lines of business within an
integrated resort preferred.
- Solid proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite with expert MS
Excel skills and a basic understanding of SQL.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Must be able to communicate financial information in a clear
and concise manner to financial and non-financial Team Members,
both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated willingness to engage with business partners and
- Creative thinking ability.
- Project management skills.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: analyse, analyze, examiner, financial
reporting analyst, forecasting, government, inspect, investment
analytics, refinement, regulation
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Financial Analyst, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!