Facilities Technician II, Hotel
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the Facilities
Technician II, Hotel is responsible for preventative and repair
maintenance activities for the hotel, spa and laundry facilities.
Specializes in one or more of the following areas: paint and finish
touch up, wall paper repair, carpet repair, plumbing repair, HVAC
filter replacement, Audio Visual and general building or equipment
maintenance utilizing any combination of these skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- 2 years of experience as a specialist in the designated
- Knowledge of applicable, regulations, rules, procedures, and
administration is required.
- Ability to operate cleaning machines and equipment.
- Basic mechanical ability is required.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must be able to speak, read, and write legibly in English
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Facilities Technician II, Hotel, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!