Systems Manufacturing Technician
Company: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Job Function: Support the Manufacture of Turbo Expander Support
Packages and subsequent components safely, and efficiently, meeting
engineering, quality, delivery and budget requirements.
* Read and understand ACMTC drawings and procedures related to the
* Report deficiencies requiring drawing changes to the appropriate
engineer, supervisor or manager.
* Complete documentation maintaining records and product quality
according to standards and procedures.
* Perform equipment preventive maintenance.
* Stage job materials on job carts.
* Mount basic major equipment, i.e. accumulators, pump/motor bases,
pumps, and motors.
* Mount and align core machine(s) on skid(s).
* Support Teams and coworkers of higher skill levels.
* Assemble and install various types of junction boxes,
transmitters, cables, and cable glands pertaining to the electrical
* Assemble/install electrical controls and systems based on
* drawings and ACMTC workmanship standards.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in an assembly or in a related
position, with experience in a manufacturing environment,
mechanical and/or electrical.
* Crane/lift truck operation a plus.
* Understanding of 5S.
* Basic welding and electrical experience desired including running
cable, pulling wire, terminal connections, wiring instruments,
* Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with
others in a team environment.
* Able to work independently, be detail-oriented, and adaptable
with a strong mechanical aptitude.
* Must be able to read and write in English.Passionate people
create exceptional things At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging
the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge
technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We
believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to
act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the
quality of life for people everywhere. We offer a wide range of
interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where
it begins Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related
decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin,
age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at
Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior
job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work
well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
Keywords: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC, Santa Maria , Systems Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!