Company: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: February 12, 2019
To Safely and Efficiently Machine Parts, while maintaining a high standard of Quality and staying on Schedule.
Principle Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* Learn Machining Operations & the Selection of appropriate Tooling.
* Learn how to plan the Sequence of Machining Steps.
* Learn how to review Parts Traveler and Material Alloy Cert.
* Learn how to read Parts Blue Prints.
* Learn to ensure basic maintenance issues of the pertinent machine, e.g., clean filters, appropriate oil and coolant levels.
* Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area.
* Learn how to use all measuring instruments.
* Ability to work overtime.
* High school diploma
* Basic English Language skills
* Knowledge of basic Math
* Demonstrated good work ethics
* Good interpersonal skills including communication, positive make-it-happen attitude, and being a team player is a MUST
Working Conditions: Shop areas are usually well lit and ventilated; however, workers are subject to noise, dust, changing temperatures and other irritants. Will be required to wear protective gear, including safety glasses, goggles, dust mask, steel toe shoes, face shield, and respirators depending on the task.
Equipment Used: Hand manual and power tools, Power tools, Measuring devices, Alignment machinery, cranes and lift truck operation, basic electrical wiring, cables, connections and wiring instruments, welding machinery and other basic shop tools.
Essential Physical Tasks: Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching; Occasional ladder climbing; Standing for long periods of time; Able to lift up to 40 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation; Handling and assembling of small parts.
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading-edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That s where you come in we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Keywords: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC, Santa Maria , Machinist Trainee, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!