Bilingual Therapist ($5000 Hiring Bonus)
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 15, 2023
This position is eligible for a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus! Paid at
90-days, 6 months, and 1 year of active service. AND... Licensed
clinicians are eligible for up to $50,000 in student loan
forgiveness because CALM is an NHSC approved site. This is an
in-person position. CALM partners with local health clinics to
provide integrated behavioral health services to parents with young
children 0-12 years of age. As a bilingual therapist, you will work
collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary patient care team
to provide engagement, psychoeducation, and short-term
psychotherapy in the clinic or in the home environment for parents
and children. The bilingual therapist will be a resource to the
patient care team providing case consultation, trauma-informed
education, and care coordination. Major Responsibilities:
- Create a treatment plan with measurable and observable goals in
collaboration with supervisor, client, and caregivers.
- Complete clinical assessment with clients to assess their
strengths and needs from a clinical perspective.
- Document referrals and patient chart notes in the clinics
Electronic Health Record system.
- Educate parents on the impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences
using approved curriculum.
- Provide developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions
for children and families. Therapy services are often provided
during after-school and evening hours when most convenient for
- Coordinate with other agencies when appropriate to implement
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with parents,
families, and clients.
- Participate in all evaluation activities as required. Education
and/or Experience: MFT Intern, ASW, or licensed therapist, from an
accredited university or college, or Psychological Assistant.
Graduate students waiting for their Associates number may be
considered for this position. Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
Experience working with complex issues surrounding children and
families preferred. Experience working with Trauma Focused
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Model preferred. Previous experience
working in the nonprofit sector and training in Medi-Cal
documentation standards highly desirable. Qualifications:
- Bilingual required.
- Strong verbal/written communication, analytical, and
- Able to work in busy environment, under pressure, without
compromising accuracy, attention to detail or courtesy to staff and
- Able to prioritize competing responsibilities, with effective
time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate mature judgment, initiative and critical
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing team member and supportive
- Flexibility, organization and can-do attitude.
- Must have respect for confidentiality; ability to work with
discretion and integrity.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and
- Must have valid CA drivers' license, clean DMV, and criminal
record clearance from DOJ. CALM Benefits: Our benefits package
includes a competitive salary ranging from $32 per hour to $44 per
hour dependent on experience and education. Benefits include 100%
Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance for employees
plus partial benefits for dependent family members, 13 paid
holidays, vacation time and sick days and a 403(b) 3% matching
program. To Apply: Qualified, interested candidates are asked to
submit a resume and cover letter.
Keywords: calm.io, Santa Maria , Bilingual Therapist ($5000 Hiring Bonus), Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!