Supervisor Home Health
Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Dignity Health Home Health services provide comprehensive care for
patients who have recently been discharged from the hospital or
homebound individuals needing professional nursing and/or
rehabilitative care. -Our services and specialties include:
-Chronic Disease Programs and Specialty Care, -Largest
Rehabilitation Team on the Central Coast, -Largest Wound Care Team
on the Central Coast, -Maternal and Infant Services, -Medical
Social Workers, -Nutritional Counseling, -Pediatric & Neonatal Care
& -Skilled Nursing. -
- Collaborates with other area supervisors as required to support
the hospitals role as a community health service provider.
- Assists in implementing a unit Quality Management Program
consistent with hospital wide Performance Improvement Plan.
Operates the units within the financial and productivity guidelines
setting goals and developing policies that support this
- Provides for quality services by ensuring that the staff are
well trained in the services to be provided.
- Addresses escalates or resolves unit issues including problem
resolution related to customer complaints concerns and
Education and Experience:
- None indicated.
- Minimum of two (2) years of management experience (within the
last 5 years) in a home health agency primary care clinic or health
facility; sufficient background knowledge and expertise in clinical
decision making for the patient population assigned.Licensure:
- In some Home Health locations a Registered Nursing License (RN)
license in the state of practice may be required.
$49.20 - $71.34 /hour
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , Supervisor Home Health, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!