Copper I&R Tech
Company: Adex Corporation
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Locations: Santa Maria, CA
- Maintains/repairs and tests copper cable in an underground,
aerial, or buried environment.
- Troubleshoots problems that will require copper repair, copper
maintenance, copper slicing, faultfinding, etc.
- Splice existing facilities in buried, underground, aerial and
building work locations.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and specialty tools, including
specialty meters (e.g., multi-meters, volt-ohm meters, HST-3000,
Sidekick), in inside and outside plant facilities.
- Performs testing and turn-up of subscriber lines.
- Locates and repairs aerial and underground cable.
- Locates, joins, repairs and rearranges cable and cable
equipment in buildings and aerial or buried plant. Installs,
maintains/repairs, and tests residential/small business
telecommunication service (POTS, Prism, Fiber and DSL).
- Connects wires and cables to terminals, frames, and
attaches/detaches various kinds of hardware to wires, cables,
buildings, and poles.
- Performs continuity and/or conformance testing.
- Reads and interprets customer service orders, technical (i.e.,
mechanical, electrical, digital) drawings, maps, blueprints,
- Receives service orders, worksheets (detailed diagrams
describing nature and location of equipment to be installed or
repaired) and repair tickets from supervisor or other designated
employees and performs specified work.
- Works with telecom color-coded wires and cables.
- Interacts with customers professionally and courteously via
telephone or on the premises.
- Works well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a
cooperative climate, as well as work independently in the field
with little supervision.
Keywords: Adex Corporation, Santa Maria , Copper I&R Tech, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...