Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: RW Scott Construction Company, Inc.
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Heavy Equipment Operator*
R. W. Scott Construction is searching for competent Heavy Equipment
Operators. Responsible for operating various heavy equipment
(scrapers, dozers, motor grader, compactor, excavator, water truck
etc.) You will be required to conduct your duties in a safe,
diligent manner at all times.
*MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (skills, education,
* Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment.
* A sound understanding of pertinent safety guidelines.
* Capacity to provide and follow directions.
* Valid California driver's license.
* Ability to read survey stakes.
* Participation in the DMV Pull program and an insurable driving
* Communicate goals and objectives clearly.
* Create/support an environment that promotes the well-being of
company tools, equipment, vehicles, etc.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
* GPS desirable.
* Class A driver's license desirable.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT*
* Ability to kneel, stoop, bend, reach and climb
* Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs.
* Extended periods of sitting, standing, or driving
* This position requires occasional work out of town with overnight
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $50.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Santa Maria, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: RW Scott Construction Company, Inc., Santa Maria , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!