Stockroom Supervisor M/F
Company: Safran Group
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Supervise team of stockroom clerks to ensure effective utilization
of resources. This job reports to the Logistics Manager.
Summary of Duties:
* Make work assignments, schedule daily activities and overtime
* Develop time standards for each job function and clearly
communicate expectations to employees.
* Train clerks on ZA Logistics and Stockroom Standards as well as
* Execute Cycle Counts in an organized manner.
* Analyze Cycle Count results to identify problem areas and
* Monitor Shop Supply usage patterns and place purchase
* Interface with Planning and Production to establish and improve
material delivery practices.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Understand and complete transactions in ERP system to maintain
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Logistics-focused
Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Forklift: Previous experience and certification is preferred,
forklift certification required within first 30 days of
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System and
familiarity with MRP or ERP systems, INFOR M3 experience a
Other Skills: Qualified candidate must possess or develop ability
to operate all material handling equipment in all site stock
Keywords: Safran Group, Santa Maria , Stockroom Supervisor M/F, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!