Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in Santa
Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in
the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by
Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures
in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment
and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's
beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to
support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver
compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical
Center is a part of Dignity Health's Southwest Division and is a
member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health
care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top
quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Marian's offers Santa
Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies, an
expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit,
neonatal intensive care unit, and an array of women's services.
In keeping with Marian Regional Medical Center health care
philosophy, the Operating Room Surgical Technician functions as a
team member during the preoperative, intro-operative, and
postoperative phases of surgical procedures, and actively
participates as a member of the Patient Care Team at MRMC and
applicable entities. Supports and practices according to customer
service standards. This position is represented by SEIU UHW and is
covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective
bargaining agreement. Qualifications
- Completion of a surgical technician training course
- Current CPR-AHA Certification Preferred Requirements:
- Minimum of one (1) year recent hospital experience in the
capacity of Operating Room Surgical Technician Special Skills:
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced skills appropriate to
the role of Operating Room Technician.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates ability to work in
a stressful environment while remaining calm, efficient, and
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and
accurately, both in oral and written English.
- Actively participates in continuing education programs,
unit-based task forces, and committees.
- Seeks opportunities for improving job knowledge and
- Demonstrates ability to assume on call status as determined by
department manager and according to department needs.
- Demonstrates ability to role model proficient intermediate or
advanced technical skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates ability to -establish and maintain effective
- Demonstrates ability to operate common office equipment,
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology and basic
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , Surgical Tech, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!