Dispensary Associate - Full Time
Company: Trulieve Holdings, Inc.
Location: Grover Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2022
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing
industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for
Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your
efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need
in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an
environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and
pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and
persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other
symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to
provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure
patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Remote Work Available:No
The Dispensary Associate is responsible for guiding a customer on
their journey into cannabis by educating them on the benefits and
potential side effects. In this role, you will need to be
knowledgeable enough to speak to customers about various products
and their effects while providing excellent customer service. The
primary function of a Dispensary Associate is to facilitate a
customer's purchase per State regulations, while providing an
exceptional customer experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers, guests, and
- Provide empathy and compassion to patients.
- Provide the TruExperience through elevated patient service
standards, behaviors, and product knowledge.
- Assist Assistant Managers and Shift Supervisors with returns in
accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and process patient orders in a timely and efficient
- Follow Trulieve Policies and Procedures.
- Work directly with the TruHost and Reception to enhance the
- Assist customer with any product or device issues.
- Work with leadership and management to find solutions to
- Document customer issues and concerns on the customer's
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked workstation throughout the
- Any other task(s) as assigned by Management.
Employees MAY be required to perform additional team tasks on an as
needed basis. Please let us know if there are any issues performing
additional duties within some of the crossover job descriptions
Additional Responsibilities as Delivery Associate:
- Verify products on the manifests match the products in each
delivery before leaving the facility.
- Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver product on time
- Maintain records for each delivery in accordance with state and
federal law, as well as company policy.
- Process orders in the POS system and complete dispensation
during each delivery.
- Keep cash and products securely locked in the green bins stored
in the trunk of the vehicle.
- Inspect and maintain the delivery vehicles and all related
equipment, putting in repair requests with management as necessary
to maintain safe operation.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints,
damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe
- Represent and uphold TruValues while facilitating in
store-to-store transfers, patient deliveries, and service
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving
Education and Experience
- High-school diploma or equivalent and experience in the field
or in a similar field.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service
area is a plus.
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment and with a variety of personalities at various
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate
effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be able to work effectively without supervision and in a
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and
professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and
staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and
- Able to understand and follow written/oral
- Ability to interact with customers and team members
respectfully and politely.
- Able to communicate in conversational English to work
effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic
equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and
utilize telecommunication devices.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to
perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a cleandriving record
to fulfill the Delivery Driver role.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable
these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this
position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have
flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work
effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must
be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25
lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move,
and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or
without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at
workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body
equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling,
crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp,
turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform
activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual
inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20
ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation
levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive
benefits package including paid time off is offered with this
position. This position will work an average of 40hours per week
and will be available "after hours" if an emergency situation
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Bakersfield
Nearest Secondary Market: San Luis Obispo
Keywords: Trulieve Holdings, Inc., Santa Maria , Dispensary Associate - Full Time, Other , Grover Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!