RN Cath Lab
Company: Marian Regional Medical Center
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in Santa
Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in
the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by
Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures
in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment
and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's
beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to
support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver
compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical
Center is a part of Dignity Health's Southwest Division and is a
member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health
care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top
quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Marian's offers Santa
Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies, an
expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit,
neonatal intensive care unit, and an array of women's services. -
Learn more at
In keeping with the Marian Medical Center philosophy, the
Interventional Cardiology Registered Nurse is an experienced
practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of nursing,
patient care and the ability to practice independently. Also serves
as a resource person as well as a preceptor. Under minimal
supervision, the identifies and implements nursing interventions
that have less predictable outcomes and evaluate the results of
these interventions for a given patient population -This position
is represented by CNA and is covered by the terms and conditions of
the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Currently working in ICU, ER, or Cath Lab; or within the last
two (2) years
- Critical Care nursing experience, primarily in cardiovascular
- Current California Registered Nurse license (RG RN)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Current AHA ACLS certification (CT ACLS)Preferred Requirements:
- Angiographic experience
- Cath Lab experienceSpecial Skills:
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
- Demonstrates proficient nursing skills and specialty
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for patient
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care
tasks, duties, etc. to others.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in Cath Lab
task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies. Acts as a role
model for RTs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Marian Regional Medical Center, Santa Maria , RN Cath Lab, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!