Company: Human Bean
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Now Hiring Immediately for Barista/CashierThe barista is
responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized
attention towards each customer. He/she is also responsible for
education customers about our premium coffees and teas, and
specialty drinks. The barista fulfills any other duties the store
manager or shift supervisor assigns and represents The Human Bean
in a professional manner.Pay Rate: $14.00-$16.00 starting.
Negotiable based on experience.Product:
- Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product
- Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Develops an understanding of coffee and tea products and the
various specialty drinks.Service:
- Greets all customer with fast, friendly, personalized service
and develops a rapport with customer by learning their names,
favorite drinks and food items.
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly
- Start and complete transactions with customers. This includes
greeting, suggestive selling, and product preparation; order
coordination, cash transactions, and the closing.
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
- Responds proactively to prevent customer service
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register (TOAST System)
and counts back change to customer in a courteous and friendly
- Answers company telephone in a courteous and friendly manner
including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to
the store's location, and receiving and filling customer
- Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers' orders according
to Company guidelines.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to
customers in a professional and food safe manner.
- Always maintains efficient and friendly service.Environment:
- Restocks shelves when necessary.
- Perform cleaning duties to include all areas of the store:
counter area, machines, storeroom, dishes and utensils, parking
lot, building, and takes out the trash.
- Assists in the distribution and unloading of weekly
- Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
- Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
- Informs the manager on duty of any operational
inconsistencies.Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- Entry level position.
- Runs errands when needed, to pick up supplies and/or
- May work special events, as needed.
- Maintains positive Company morale and professional
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Exhibit good manners, neat personal appearance, proper personal
hygiene, and be able to work as a "team" member.
- Always have a positive attitude and desire to do the best
- Adhere to the established food and beverage handling procedures
and meet any local health regulations.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or
feel objects reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting
and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
- Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and sharp
objects.We are hiring immediately for this position.If you are
interested in being a Barista/Cashier please apply now.
Keywords: Human Bean, Santa Maria , Barista, Other , Atascadero, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!