Company: Forward Progress Staffing
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Audio/Visual SupervisorResponsibilities
- Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and oversees all
A/V equipment and, following safety regulations, applicable codes,
- Supervises and leads A/V projects, in collaboration with A/V
Technicians, and outside vendors.
- Responsible for the aesthetics of FOH/BOH AV systems.
- Ensures AV systems are up to date in technology
- Responsible for successful AV presentation (visual and audio)
via setup and attendance as tech support
- Delegates assignments to A/V Technicians to ensure the timely
and efficient completion of projects.
- Performs jobs including, but not limited to, cable design,
management, and installation, device mounting, wiring of devices
and control panels point to point, and the installation and
programming of automated accent lighting.
- Develops and implements a preventative maintenance plan for A/V
systems and equipment.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, submittals,
specifications and schematics. Qualifications:
- Associate degree or Certification from a Technical Institute in
A/V or similar field.
- Five years of experience in the audio/visual field.
- Experience with audio control software
- Advanced knowledge of A/V and communication technology,
installation, troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance, design, and
- Advanced mechanical and electrical ability and
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules,
procedures, and administration.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, CAD or
similar applications, e-mail, and the internet.
Keywords: Forward Progress Staffing, Santa Maria , Audio/Visual Supervisor, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!