Assistant Nurse Manager - Cath Lab
Company: Dignity Health
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in
Santa Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250
Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best
Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for
safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only
comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los
Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's beautiful mission-style facility
houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and
caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day.
Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health's
Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the
largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting
an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians
from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive
outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and
service. Marian's offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the
most advanced technologies, an expanded and enhanced Emergency
Department, Critical Care Unit, neonatal intensive care unit, and
an array of women's services.
About the Position
Leads and promotes the provision of quality patient care for the
assigned clinical service. Participates in staff selection and
development. Assists with compliance with Hospital and Dignity
Health policy, as well as with TJC and other licensing and
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience in a cardiac
catheterization lab as a registered nurse, and demonstrated
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Demonstrates proficient nursing skills in specialty area.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
across department lines.
- Reacts calmly and effectively in emergencies.
- Experience in related unit, and demonstrated leadership
- Currently licensed by the State of California as a Registered
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Santa Maria , Assistant Nurse Manager - Cath Lab, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!