Monitor Tech Full Time Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Welcome to Twin Cities Community Hospital!!!
Twin Cities Community Hospital, a 122-bed acute care hospital,
has been caring for the communities of Northern San Luis Obispo
County for since 1977. With a medical staff of more than 200
physicians and 400 caregivers and support staff, the hospital
specializes in emergency care, obstetrics, orthopedics and a broad
array of medical, surgical and outpatient services.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching
401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous
tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select
- Responsible for the set-up of telemetry on physician orders by
ensuring proper placement of electrodes, running strips, and
replacing batteries as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties by preparing, compiling and
maintaining records in a hospital nursing unit.
- Maintains current and orderly chart files.
- Answers telephone.
- Records and relays messages.
- Prepares routine, confidential, and/or special reports,
documents, and records.
- Assist with quality improvement activities.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Required: Successful completion of EKG class. Familiar with
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Santa Maria , Monitor Tech Full Time Days, Other , Templeton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!