Company: Martin Resortsqqhrm
Location: Paso Robles
Posted on: June 10, 2021
About our Company:
Martin Resorts is a collection of premier hotels on the Central
Coast of California. Since its founding, it began with a simple
vision from Tom Martin that the company holds close to its heart
every day. With everything that the company does, the mission,
vision, and values are the centerpiece for driving our team members
and providing the best guest experience at our hotels in San Luis
The mission of Martin Resorts is to promote a contagious spirit
of hospitality enriching the lives of our employees, our guests,
and our community, one experience at a time. The five core values
that our team members live by every day include:
- Leadership: Do the right thing when no one is looking, and
accept ownership in everything we do.
- Empowerment: Developed by trust, training, support, and
- Authentic: Genuine service, people and experiences.
- Distinction: Continuous pursuit of the highest standards-going
above and beyond.
- +HUMM: Working together and supporting one another as a team to
achieve extraordinary results.
part of a team to achieve extraordinary results.
You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate
service to guests and patrons with enthusiasm and positivity. You
are innovative in creating a friendly guest service experience,
striving to exceed customers' needs and expectations during their
visit. The Bartender has ample experience in preparing the highest
quality beverages and represents the establishment through the
ability to make accurate recommendations when necessary.
Responsibilities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Attentively take beverage orders from guests and servers,
efficiently preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent
with the Restaurant's recipes and policies.
- Accurately record drink orders and immediately enter orders
into the register system, in addition to accepting and recording
guest payment, charges, and making change.
- Efficiently prepare garnishes for drinks, replenish snacks, and
assemble appetizers for bar patrons.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Organize, maintain bottles and glasses, and restock bar
inventory in an aesthetically pleasing, functional manner to
promote beverages and support efficient drink preparation.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of bar area, including
tables, counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, glassware, and storage
- Present drink menus, answer guest questions, and make
recommendations with a friendly demeanor.
- Maintain open communication with restaurant manager or
supervisor, being readily available to fill in as needed to ensure
the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant.
- Actively report all equipment problems and bar maintenance
issues to restaurant manager.
- Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures throughout the
execution of tasks and responsibilities.
- Sustain the safety of the property though risk-management
behavior, proper inspections, participation in Safety and Security
Committee and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Following safety procedures as your role is defined.
- Maintain Approachability
- Possess a Customer Focus
- Outgoing and Humorous individual
- Highly Organized
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Bartender positon.
- Must be familiar with standard drink recipes.
- Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle
The minimum physical requirements for this position include but
are not limited to:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds frequently to
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to hear, understand and communicate orally and in
writing to communicate with staff, vendors and guests a normal
in-person and phone conversation
- Ability to bend and twist, push and pull, stoop, and kneel
- Ascend and descend a ladder
Keywords: Martin Resortsqqhrm, Santa Maria , Bartender- Banquets, Other , Paso Robles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!