Home Health RN Field Case Manager
Company: Dignity Health
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in
Santa Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250
Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best
Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for
safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only
comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los
Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's beautiful mission-style facility
houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and
caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day.
Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health's
Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the
largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting
an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians
from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive
outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and
service. Marian's offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the
most advanced technologies, an expanded and enhanced Emergency
Department, Critical Care Unit, neonatal intensive care unit, and
an array of women's services.
The Home Health Skilled Nurse will work together with a
multi-disciplinary team to provide care, identify care needs, goals
and outcomes, and increase independence for our patients and their
families. Home Skilled Nurses specialize in providing care in a
home setting for patients with a variety of care needs and acuities
by examining and evaluating the patient to develop and execute a
plan of care in collaboration with the physician.
Home health Skilled Nurses will have the ability to work
autonomously and participate in care coordination with the
treatment team, physicians, and referral sources. The Skilled Nurse
will work with patients, their families and the care team to
achieve recovery and to re-engage the patient with their
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient-care
tasks, duties, etc. to others.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in agency task
forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective, active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for new orientees/students.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all agency departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions and
conflict management problem-solving skills.
- California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification and current California driver's
license with proof of liability insurance for automobile.
- At least one year as an RN in acute care setting or specialty
area. Home health experience preferred.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Santa Maria , Home Health RN Field Case Manager, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!