Company: The Cliffs Resort
Location: Pismo Beach
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Cliffs Resort
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
As a hostess they need to communicate with guests and
co-workers. Know the reservation book on a daily basis. Know what
section each server is working. The hostess is the guest first
impression of the restaurant.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Know which section each server is working
- Organize the Reservation book
- Know the reservations and make sure there are tables to
- Answer the phones to take reservations as well as room service
- Help the servers upon their request
- Assist as needed to maintain standards of appearance,
sanitation and service in all areas of the restaurant
- Comply fully and consistently with all the hotel and restaurant
conditions of employment and standards of uniform, grooming and
- Complies promptly with the special requests of management
- Knows the restaurant sections and table numbers
- Politely and genuinely thanks the guests for choosing our
restaurant to dine in upon their departure
Qualifications Restaurant experience
Customer service experience
- Ability to stand continuously for the duration of the shift
- Ability to carry 40 pound tray/bus tub on occasion.
- Ability to lift small packages (under 40 pounds).
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of guest services in a luxury hotel
- Excellent command of English language.
- Ability to work with people effectively.
- Ability to multitask and work in mentally demanding
Keywords: The Cliffs Resort, Santa Maria , Host/Hostess, Other , Pismo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!