Vice President, Clinic Operations
Company: Catholic Health Initiative
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Dignity Health's Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC) is a
non-profit Community clinic organization comprised of more than 40
health centers located primarily from Ventura to Templeton,
spanning the coast. Our experienced physicians and advanced
practice providers offer a wide range of primary and specialty care
services. PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central Coast's
award-winning network of outstanding hospitals, imaging centers,
laboratories, and post-acute services.
The Vice President of Operations for Pacific Central Coast
Health Center's is responsible for the development and execution of
the operational strategy to maximize the performance of assigned
areas. These responsibilities include but is not limited to;
communicating, directing, planning, organizing,
financial/operational monitoring and integration operations to
facilitate the delivery of cost effective, high quality healthcare
serves in an ever-changing environment. The Vice President,
Operations will provide the leadership and direction for assigned
areas. This position will partner with leaders throughout Dignity
Health to drive initiatives, programs and services to enable the
organization to deliver on its mission, strategies, and goals. As a
member of Pacific Central Coast Health Centers senior leadership
team, the Vice President, Operations will exhibit and promote the
mission and values of CommonSpirit Health.
- Seven years of accomplished healthcare leadership in a large,
complex, and integrated healthcare setting.
- Outpatient experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or
related field required.
- Graduate degree in Business, Healthcare Administration is
preferred, or a comparable combination of education and
- Proficiency and experience with systems, particularly
- A visionary, proactive leader with the ability to command
respect and obtain support to accomplish the vision.
- Strong management skills to identify opportunities to improve
operating efficiency, growth, profitability, and compliance.
- The ability to effectively analyze complex issues/problems and
lead/influence individuals and groups in developing and
implementing successful resolution tactics.
- The ability to translate vision into a strategic plan and
execute the plan flawlessly.
- The ability to set and maintain high standards of performance
in a collegial environment, holding people accountable for
- This individual will be an outcome driven leader. Superior
leadership skills, particularly in cultivating a high-performing
leadership team, and in developing and maintaining excellent
partnerships with physicians and staff.
- Experience in managing change initiatives. A high sense of
urgency and experience operating effectively in a fast-paced
environment requiring the skill to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills.
Respect for and understanding of mission-driven institutions.
- A results oriented individual with a reputation of doing what
it takes to get the job done while ensuring strong interpersonal
relationships; puts the interests of the enterprise ahead of
- High degree of resilience, persistence and the ability to
thrive in an environment of rapid change.
- Ability to travel.
- An individual of unquestioned integrity.
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiative, Santa Maria , Vice President, Clinic Operations, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!