Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Santa Maria, CA - Psychiatric Emergency Medicine
Be the Psychiatrist You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your
attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned
and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership
comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from
day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential
to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to
build your career, we support you with unique leadership training
and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have
access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on
collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We
believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health
succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250
practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever
need to move, you can take your job with you.
- This is not a remote position
- Seeking ABPN certified/eligible Psychiatrist
- Emergency Psychiatry experience a plus
- CA license a plus
Marian Regional Medical Center - Santa Maria, California
- Part of Dignity Health system
- Features 32 private exam rooms and three trauma rooms, and has
an annual ED patient volume of 69,150
- Marian Regional Medical Center is a STEMI Receiving Center
designation from Santa Barbara County's Emergency Medical Services
Agency to treat ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)
- Providing a wide range of services such as Neurological Care,
Birth Center, Cardiac Care, Back and Spine services, Orthopedic
Care, Imagine services and more
- Telepsych panel coverage
- Glorious sunshine all year, warm breezes, and beautiful
- Located in California's Central Coast region, it's known for
excellent wineries and Santa Maria style Barbeque. Named by Sunset
magazine "The West's Best BBQ Town"
- There is a wealth of attractions to enjoy including parks,
seaside piers, and engaging local museums
- Just a short drive away from Santa Barbara
- Easy access to beautiful beaches, parks, and plenty of outdoor
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites
and specialties. We know that when we work together as an
integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our
patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're
looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice
with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a
full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicant Only. No Agencies Please.
Keywords: Vituity, Santa Maria , Physician, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!