Manufacturing Quality Manager
Company: Rexnord Corporation
Location: Paso Robles
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Quality Manager is
responsible for all aspects of the Zurn Water Safety and Control
quality functions and will drive the internal, Supplier, and
Customer quality processes by using Lean Six Sigma, Quality
Management and Rexnord Business System (RBS) principles. The
Quality Manager will develop, monitor, and advise on the
performance of the quality management system in manufacturing and
office environments. As a member of the Site Leadership Team, The
Quality Manager will lead the organization's efforts and passion
about pursuing zero defects and promoting best practices to achieve
world class manufacturing, while considering the Customer First,
Total Associate Engagement, and use of the Rexnord Business
The Quality Manager will manage the Quality Assurance teams at
multiple manufacturing and warehouse locations and will ensure the
implementation, proper execution, and maintenance of the quality
management system in accordance with ISO9001 compliance. The
Quality Manager will use leadership experience to coach and train
associates on the methodologies, philosophies, and tools of the
Rexnord Business System so that they are understood, implemented
and applied by Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and Customer
- Responsible for the development, implementation, management,
and maintenance of the quality system and ISO9001 compliance.
- Manage the Quality Assurance team.
- Implement company-wide operational procedures to support
quality system requirements and world class execution.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement establishing
objectives for world class customer satisfaction using tools such
as lean manufacturing, six sigma, and Rexnord business system.
- Create a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- Support the Supplier Quality and Development function to
develop and maintain supplier quality systems and performance.
- Support the supplier evaluation, re-evaluation, and approval
- Conduct quality systems audits at supplier sites.
- Work in concert with Zurn NPD / VA-VE / Sourcing teams to
complete PPAP requirements and improvement projects with
- Maintain the Non-Conformance and CAPA (Corrective and
Preventive Action) processes to drive to root-cause and implement
actions to prevent recurrence.
- Improve quality performance while providing coaching and
guidance in the implementation of processes and tools by working
with regional Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Service, and
- Reduce Internal/External DPPM (defective parts per million) and
Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in Six Sigma and/or Lean
activities to drive operational and transactional
- Analyzes current processes, develops tactics, metrics and
scorecards, and institutes data-driven process improvements which
will link Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and Customer Service
objectives and goals worldwide.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce waste and increase
efficiency across the business.
- Disseminate quality concepts throughout the organization,
contributing to the development of a culture committed to Quality
and organization objectives.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep
the organization moving forward.
- Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career
goals and the organization's goals.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Resourceful - Securing and deploying resources effectively and
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in
real time to match the shifting demands of different
Keywords: Rexnord Corporation, Santa Maria , Manufacturing Quality Manager, Other , Paso Robles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!