CNA Med Surg Part Time Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Twin Cities Community Hospital is located within the Central
Coast Wine Country and in the beautiful community of Templeton,
California. The hospital is a 122-bed acute care hospital which
includes a diagnostic center and birth center. We are proud of our
facilities, our technology and, most of all, proud of the expertise
in delivering high-quality, efficient care. Excellent career
opportunities exist for nursing and other healthcare professionals
to make a difference in the quality of people's lives and in the
community. Motivation and job satisfaction are high due to a team
oriented atmosphere where both new and experienced employees are
encouraged to share their own ideas.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching
401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous
tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select
- Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient
care activities and related services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes
- May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal
nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Required: Certified Nursing Assistant. CPR.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Santa Maria , CNA Med Surg Part Time Days, Other , Templeton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!