Table Games Supervisor (Santa Maria,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Table Games Supervisor is responsible for the operation of all
the Table Games and Table Games Team Members for the duration of
the assigned shift.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Two years' experience in Table Game Operations including one
year as a Dealer.
- Basic knowledge of business systems and methods.
- Knowledge of casino and table games.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules,
procedures, and administration is required.
- Previous experience in hospitality, sales, marketing,
promotions, and/or public relations is preferred .
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office
and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience,
tact, and respect.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Basic knowledge of leadership and management skills and
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency .
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: cage, card, floor supervisor, floor
supervisor table games, gaming service supervisor, manager casino,
shift, shift manager, shift supervisor, slot
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Table Games Supervisor (Santa Maria,CA), Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!