Bartender (Santa Maria,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Bartender serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to
Casino guests. Generates beverage checks and processes payments as
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous experience in bartending, serving or related
- Must be certified in an approved alcoholic awareness
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TIPS certification card.
- Knowledge of wine, beer, and cocktail drink offerings, and how
to prepare/serve them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Basic knowledge of Point-of-Sale (POS) systems.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills, with a strong
attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with work hours including nights, weekends,
- Ability to uphold department and company standards of etiquette
and guest service while in the presence of guests and other Team
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of
- Must obtain mandatory alcohol sales and handling training
within 30 days of employment and must be retrained every two
- Must be 21 years of age or older to sell or serve distilled
spirits. Team Members under 21 but at least 18 years of age may
sell or serve beer and wine in non-gaming areas.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: ayudante de camarero de bar, bar,
barback, barista, beer, cocktail, cocktail service, license,
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Bartender (Santa Maria,CA), Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!