Company: Martin Resortsqqhrm
Location: Paso Robles
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About our Company:
Martin Resorts is a collection of premier hotels on the Central
Coast of California. Since its founding, it began with a simple
vision from Tom Martin that the company holds close to its heart
every day. With everything that the company does, the mission,
vision, and values are the centerpiece for driving our team members
and providing the best guest experience at our hotels in San Luis
The mission of Martin Resorts is to promote a contagious spirit
of hospitality enriching the lives of our employees, our guests,
and our community, one experience at a time. The five core values
that our team members live by every day include:
- Leadership: Do the right thing when no one is looking, and
accept ownership in everything we do.
- Empowerment: Developed by trust, training, support, and
- Authentic: Genuine service, people and experiences.
- Distinction: Continuous pursuit of the highest standards-going
above and beyond.
- +HUMM: Working together and supporting one another as a team to
achieve extraordinary results.
Working at The Steakhouse at the Paso Robles Inn, you will be
responsible for providing assistance to the bartender with
enthusiasm, urgency, and positivity. The Bar Back has experience in
preparing and maintaining the bar including stocking, cleaning and
Responsibilities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Organize, maintain bottles and glasses, and restock bar
inventory (mixers, wine, beer and liquor) in an aesthetically
pleasing, functional manner to promote beverages and support
efficient drink preparation.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of bar area, including
tables, floors, counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, glassware, and
- Responsible for setup and cleanup including but not limited to
setting tables, washing dishes, and preparing the sanitizer
- Interact and communicate with quests regarding requests.
- Run food requests for Bartenders/Servers.
- Efficiently prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures throughout the
execution of tasks and responsibilities.
- Sustain the safety of the property though risk-management
behavior, proper inspections, participation in Safety and Security
Committee and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Following safety procedures as your role is defined.
- Maintain Approachability
- Possess Time Management
- Action Oriented individual
Experience and Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Restaurant/Hotel experience.
- 2 year of experience preferred.
The minimum physical requirements for this position include but
are not limited to:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds frequently to
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to hear, understand and communicate orally and in
writing to communicate with staff, vendors and guests a normal
in-person and phone conversation
- Ability to bend and twist, push and pull, stoop, and kneel
- Ascend and descend a ladder
Keywords: Martin Resortsqqhrm, Santa Maria , Bar Back, Other , Paso Robles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!