Company: Smile Brands
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients
maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative
dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you
love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care
of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've
got the ideal job for you at the Johnson Family Dental - Santa
Maria office in Santa Maria, CA.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You'll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their
best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing
education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you'll give
patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque
control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough
cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
What's It Like to Work at Johnson Family Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment
where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll
have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental
career, and even the chance to explore new professional options
both locally and nationally.
- You'll work in a group practice with GP dentists and
- You'll have support to ensure patients are well taken care
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team
that we know you'll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 1-2 years related experience
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer
anesthesia and Nitrous
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid
time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Keywords: Smile Brands, Santa Maria , Dental Hygienist, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!