Bilingual Care Center Representative
Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mechanics Bank is looking for an Bilingual (Spanish) Care Center
Representative for the Call Center in Santa Maria, CA. Responsible
for servicing the financial needs of clients through all Customer
Care communications channels, web chat and phone, while actively
contributing to the achievement of the department referral and
service goals. Provides outstanding customer experiences by
consistently providing premier customer service and professional
resolution of problems/issues. Handles a variety of customer
service and referral calls and chat interactions in a prompt and
courteous manner to meet and exceed established goals.
What you will do:
- Supports the contact of bank customers and prospects through
phone or electronic and chat channels to market an array of
financial products and services.
- May be required to support other sales channels with opening of
new accounts or assist callers with obtaining services through the
appropriate banking departments.
- Utilizes chat library and other tools to communicate with
customers in accordance with the bank compliance and other
- Provides telephone support for customers requiring assistance
with both traditional and electronic banking products. Uses
effective and professional telephone skills in receiving and
responding to all types of customer telephone inquiries, providing
information on bank products, policies, procedures and
- Maintains a solid understanding of the products and services
being offered. Uses judgment and reasoning skills to solve customer
service problems within designated authority to handle chats or
calls at point of contact.
- Collects information about service problems or customer
complaints and escalates customer disputes to the appropriate
manager for resolution if necessary. Completes research and
resolves documentation errors or discrepancies.
- Forwards more complex problems to management, as required.
Who you are:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a call center representative
with referral and service functions, customer service
representative or financial services representative in a financial
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Possess excellent human relations and communications
- Possess friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to
help at all times. Use questioning and listening skills that
support effective telephone communication. Identify and use voice
skills to enhance telephone presentation.
- Effectively cope with angry or upset customers and apply
appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required
productivity levels and deadlines. Able to protect and maintain
- Professional in appearance and in verbal communication.
- Demonstrate teamwork in facilitating workflow
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and
security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection
as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Santa Maria , Bilingual Care Center Representative, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!