Rad Tech III
Company: Dignity Health
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Marian Regional Medical Center, located in Santa Maria, CA, is
nationally ranked among the top 10% in the nation for safety core
measures in Cardiac Services and has the only comprehensive Cancer
treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
In April 2012, Marian opened its doors to a brand new
state-of-the-art facility which houses the latest technology to
support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver
compassionate care each and every day. Marian's new hospital
includes 191 beds, expanded and enhanced Emergency Department,
Critical Care Unit, NICU and women's services.
Marian is a Dignity Health member of the Central Coast, which
also includes Arroyo Grande Community Hospital in Arroyo Grande, CA
and French Hospital Medical Center in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dignity
Health of the Central Coast is recognized for the highest quality
hospitals, physicians from the top medical schools in the country,
primary care offices to ensure access for all patients, premier
ambulatory surgery centers, technologically advanced imaging
centers, outpatient services and a comprehensive home health
service; all recognized for quality, safety and service. Each
hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to
provide additional funding to support new programs and services, as
well as to advance the community's access to health care.
About This Position
In keeping with the Marian Medical Center health care
philosophy, The Radiologic Technologist III performs all
radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures at a technical level not
requiring supervision to technical detail.
Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require
independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply
prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes
responsibility for specific radiographic procedures, angiography or
cardiac cath procedures, CT or MRI procedures, and or mammography
- ARRT and CRT certification required.
- CPR certification required.
- Diagnostic technologist with 5 years of work experience in
diagnostic radiology and competence in two additional modalities
(CT, MRI, Angio, Cardiac Cath, Ultrasound, or Mammography) Or
diagnostic technologist with 15 years of work experience in
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in all diagnostic,
fluoroscopic and surgical radiography procedures.
- Must have working knowledge of all basic and special diagnostic
- Must also know departmental protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff
members, physicians and the patient population.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Self- motivated and able to achieve results through good
- Ability to work independently and be a functional team member
in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to assist in the training and teaching of students and
new staff members.
- Must be able to fill in for the department Supervisor as
Keywords: Dignity Health, Santa Maria , Rad Tech III, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!