Company: The Cliffs Resort
Location: Pismo Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Cliffs Resort
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
The busser is to maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant. He
or she is to reset tables and support the staff when needed.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Clearing Tables
- Resetting Tables
- Setting up dining room
- Supporting servers and other restaurant staff members
- Knows the restaurant table numbers
- Comply fully and consistently with all the hotel and restaurant
conditions of employment and standards of uniform, grooming and
- Communicates pleasantly and courteously with guests, management
Qualifications Restaurant experience
- Ability to stand continuously for the duration of the shift
- Ability to carry 40 pound trays/bus tubs.
- Ability to lift small packages (under 40 pounds).
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of guest services in a luxury hotel
- Excellent command of English language.
- Ability to work with people effectively.
- Ability to multitask and work in mentally demanding
Keywords: The Cliffs Resort, Santa Maria , Restaurant Busser, Other , Pismo Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!