Company: MGE Underground, Inc.
Location: Paso Robles
Posted on: May 3, 2021
a utility infrastructure contractor serving investor-owned and
public utilities throughout California from its headquarters in
Paso Robles and satellite offices throughout the state. Our mission
is to be the leading provider of innovative construction solutions
for our clients, providing the best value in support of their
growing utility and infrastructure
The Fleet Administrator objectives are to assist the
Fleet Department in ensuring compliance with all Department of
Motor Vehicles (DMV) processes for all MGE
with all state, federal, and Motor Vehicle Code of California,
rules, policies, and procedures.
all renewals of MGE vehicles.
- Complete all new vehicle registrations with the
we receive all issued permanent license stickers, weight decal PFR
stickers, and registration cards showing month of expiration for
- Inspects vehicles for verification of identification
and license numbers.
license plates, tabs, and operating
- Determines, collects, and accounts for fees and
- Prepare multiple business transaction/ efficiency
related operational analysis
Viewpoint to enter employee
- Dedicated administrative support for the Fleet
- Provide general support and information by answering
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing,
typing, copying, binding, scanning
- Undertake tasks of receiving calls, take messages,
and routing correspondence.
- Ability to learn, interpret, apply and communicate
the provisions of the California Vehicle Code and relates laws and
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office- Word,
Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in
organizational and time management
- Discreet and responsible with confidential
- Mechanical knowledge not required, but
- Required: 2 years experience in
an administrative role.
- Desired: 2+ years DMV prior
- Required: Successful candidates must pass the
following pre-employment requirements prior to beginning
employment: drug screen and background check. Background checks
include, but are not limited to, Social Security Verification,
Prior Employment Verification, Motor Vehicle Records, Personal and
Professional References, Criminal
School Diploma or GED or
physical requirements described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this
- Employee is frequently required to walk, use hands
to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or
hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with
hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds at a time
- Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MGE Underground, Inc., Santa Maria , Administrator, Other , Paso Robles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!