LVN - Day Surgery Center
Company: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Location: Santa maria
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Move your nursing career to the next level by joining our team
of nursing professionals in our surgery center. Ambulatory surgery
centers are the forefront of where surgery is done now, why not be
a part of the growing trend!
Lags Medical Centers is looking for a per diem /part-time
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for our Ambulatory Surgery Center
who is dedicated, hard working , able to work within a team, has a
great attitude and wants to grow their nursing career. This
position will be 2 days per week (Monday and Thursday) and can
become more if you are willing to travel to other Lags surgery
Our surgery center duties will include:
- Assume the responsibility for improvement of patient safety
during the state of enforced dependency created pre-operatively,
intra-operatively, and post-operatively
- Be responsible for creating a safe, therapeutic environment in
which the patient's psychological, physiological and physical needs
are identified, anticipated and met
- Provide a channel of communication between events and team
members in the procedure room and persons who may not be in the
immediate area, but who are concerned with the patient's operative
- Be responsible for documenting accurate, timely data
appropriately (This includes documentation of Incident Reports,
Nursing Notes, Log, etc.)
- For over 20 years, LAGS Medical focus' on the diagnosis and
treatment of chronic pain, joint pain, knee pain and back pain
using our cutting-edge program: the MAP protocol. This 3-tiered
approach addresses pain from the Metabolic, Anatomical and
Psychological perspectives - to treat the underlying causes rather
than simply covering up the symptoms with medications.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing
pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based,
minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
- Experience in peri-operative nursing preferred, but we will
train the right person
- Must be have a valid California vocational nurse license
- Must have current C.P.R. certification of BLS
- Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of employment
- May be expected to lift twenty-five pounds without assistance.
May be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on gurneys.
- Desire to work in a fast -paced, busy surgery center with
opportunities to advance your career.
- Able to commit to working Mondays and Thursdays.\
Keywords: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc, Santa Maria , LVN - Day Surgery Center, Other , Santa maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!