Food Services Worker
Location: Arroyo grande
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Assemble and service accurate patient and cafeteria meals in a
sanitary work place
- Assembles patient meals quickly and in accordance with the
- Ensure items are placed in correct position on tray
- Ensures foods are served and stored at proper temperatures
- Wash pots/pans, dishes, cups, utensils, trays, and metal
- Follow proper pot washing and mopping procedures
- Maintains clean work area
- Removes trash in a timely manner, uses can liners, disposes of
cardboard boxes to appropriate disposal area.
Additional Skills &
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 2 years experience preferred.
- Must be available
that fall between 6:45AM - 9:30PM
For more information please call Corey McElliott at (805)
695-4607 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Santa Maria , Food Services Worker, Other , Arroyo grande, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!