Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Willows Server is responsible for taking guest orders and
delivering exceptional guest service.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to sell or serve distilled
spirits. Team Members under 21 but at least 18 years of age may
sell or serve beer and wine in non-gaming areas.
- Previous serving experience in a fine dining environment is
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to upsell.
- Knowledge of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink offerings and how to
serve them; wine pairing knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to process payments via a point-of-sale system, if
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic English reading and writing skills; proficient in English
- Must be able to read labels, ingredients, and instructions, and
write basic lists, notes, and directions; able to converse
effectively with co-workers and guests.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making, and time management
- Able to maintain composure at times of high volume.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules and hours, including
evenings, weekends, special events, and holidays.
- Ability to uphold department and company standards of etiquette
and guest service while in the presence of guests and other Team
- Must follow safety guidelines and grooming standards.
- Must maintain uniforms, using proper washing and ironing
techniques, if applicable.
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of employment.
Must obtain mandatory alcohol sales and handling training within 30
days of employment and must be retrained every two years.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: anfitri-na, anfitri-nas, anfitri-nes,
banquet server, dining room attendant, maitre d, mesero, server
camarero, steward, waiter
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Willows Server, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!