Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Electrician services and maintains the electrical systems for all
facilities, according to specifications or Codes.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Maintains facilities' electrical systems: electrical panels,
lighting systems, UPS systems, on-site electrical generators,
electrical motors, and VFD's.
- Performs a full range of preventative maintenance,
troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and reassembles complex
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of electrical
installation, care, and repair of casino facilities and equipment,
including new construction and remodel projects.
- Understands, interprets, and implements commercial building
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions, and sketches under
- Works with outside contractors, obtains bids, forwards
information to the Electrical Services Manager and the Assistant
Director of Facilities.
- Directs work of Team Members as assigned.
- Responsible for safe operation and use of equipment, hand and
power tools, and materials.
- Requisitions supplies, tools, materials, and equipment needed
for various tasks.
- Identifies all utilities, and locations, provides information
in case of emergencies.
- Keeps records and dates of materials used and equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Current State Certified Electrician.
- 5 years of experience as a commercial Journeyman
- Commercial electrical experience including experience with
commercial UPS systems.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends and/or holidays.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must be able to speak, read, and write legibly in English
- Current Driver's License with an acceptable driving
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: broadband, device, electrical,
electrician, electronic, meter, solder, transformer, voltage,
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Electrician, Other , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!