Core Technology Manager
Company: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: October 15, 2020
* Provide technical leadership in core technology development
* Mentor team leads and specialists in technical risk management
and project execution.
* Develop technical competence within the organization, providing
both on the job and formal documented trainings.
* Support marketing in idea generation, feasibilities and research
within area of expertise.
* Support applications with machinery solutions and technical
* Support strategic meetings with customers, suppliers and other AC
entities. Domestic and international travel required.
* Prepare and present technical papers for industry events.
* Attend conferences/study to keep abreast of the developments in
* Serve on industry technical committees in area of expertise.
* Perform root cause analyses, presenting results to customers and
* Execute assigned projects per requirements outlined in master
* Execute special projects as assigned by management.
* Understand the development process; become an expert in taking
complex problems and bringing them to effective solutions.
* Work either on self-directed projects or in a team.
* Follow all applicable company procedures and work
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* 12+ years experience in turboexpanders and compressors, with a
minimum of 8 years experience working as design engineer.
* Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills including
communication, self-starter, positive make-happen attitude,
handling multiple tasks, team player.
* Able to learn to self correct and self improve.We add value
wherever we do business The Atlas Copco Group serves customers
through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators,
pumps, power tools, and assembly systems. We are a global and
diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees
representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have
a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of
expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to
grow. Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related
decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin,
age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at
Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior
job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work
well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
Keywords: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench Company LLC, Santa Maria , Core Technology Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!