Company: Wheeler Staffing Partners
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Wheeler Staffing Partners is currently looking to hire a
Healthcare Corporate Recruiter in Templeton, CA! This position is
with a large Medical/Healthcare company and will be working in a
fast-paced environment. If interested please apply today! Hiring
now, start right away! This is a remote role but MUST BE IN THE
MARKET! Contact Channing Earles (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn
more about this great opportunity! Healthcare Recruiter
- Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified
candidates for vacant job positions.
- Contribute to the human resource management and employment for
a smooth functioning of a medical facility.
- Review a large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
- Experience Recruiting for Allied Health Positions such as
Respiratory, Lab, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy is required
- Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones,
based on the professional and personal credentials.
- Manage interview on telephones or personal meeting to figure
out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring
manager or key interview panel.
- Assist in arranging a face-to-face interview with higher
- Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and
competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the
- Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in
consultation with the higher management.
- Carry out pre-employment tests like medical test, intelligence
quotient, emotional quotient, etc.
- Report to the manager on the status of the interview and
- Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment
strategies of the organization.
- Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment
- Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job
vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job
vacancy journals, etc.
- Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
- Suggest effective employee benefit schemes to enhance the
- Be aware of the healthcare job market trends.
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of the selected candidates
and take corrective steps if goals are not metHealthcare Recruiter
- Experience with ATS - Taleo
- 1 to 4 years' experience Clinical Recruiting Experience
- Basic computer knowledge such as MS Outlook, Excel and MS
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant work/life
experience.WSP specializes in filling your company's contract,
contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive positions
with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained Search
Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and RPO
Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class
service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our
connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over
20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the
right candidates for their career openings.WSP is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Wheeler Staffing Partners, Santa Maria , Healthcare Recruiter, Human Resources , Templeton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!