1st Shift- Manufacturing Human Resource Generalist
Company: Curation Foods
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: January 9, 2021
The Bi-lingual Human Resource Generalist will manage the
day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office in our
Manufacturing Plant. The HR Generalist manages the administration
of HR policies, procedures and programs. This role carries out
responsibilities in the following functional areas, with the main
focus being on Employee Relations. Other responsibilities include
HR development, training and development, benefits, compensation,
disciplinary action review, implementation of policies, and assist
with OSHA regulations,ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive
matters to the appropriate staff.
- Reviews, tracks, and Administer efficient working of all team
member services and develop effective programs for all employee
programs and manage all communication with employees in compliance
with all policies.
- Administer all communications with all employees and managers
and identify all issues for various programs and assist all team
members in all government agency policies and procedures and manage
all plant recruitment activities and associate training.
- Perform investigation on various employee activities and
resolve all issues and provide support to all organization
activities and facilitate efficient quality services in all
programs and manage communication with all employees.
- Documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training,
continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety
training, anti-harassment training.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.KNOWLEDGE and SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3+ years of specialized training and experience in
Employee Relations, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Must be bi-lingual- English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's HRIS and talent management systems in ADP.LANGUAGE
- Bi-lingual and Bi-literal in English and SpanishWORKING
CONDITIONS: Office, processing plant, and cooler (refrigerated
temperatures) for moderate durations
Keywords: Curation Foods, Santa Maria , 1st Shift- Manufacturing Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!