Company: Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria
Location: Santa Maria
Posted on: May 13, 2022
COOK - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a
privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is
currently hiring a Cook at Santa Maria, California. Apply now to
join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team
members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available
and is required for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a
meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe offer our
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Culinary Training Certification or Degree in Culinary Arts,
- Minimum 2 years' experience in quality food preparation
- The ability to obtain ServSafe Certification as required by
local or state agencies (within 60 days)
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early
morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays We want
to talk with you!Consider applying to become a Cook with Merrill
Gardens!Our Cooks are responsible for:
- Preparing all food items in a timely fashion.
- Visually inspecting all food to ensure readiness for proper
- Maintaining kitchen sanitation according to safety
- Practicing correct food handling and food storage procedures at
all times. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work
two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the
country for exceptional
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Santa Maria, Santa Maria , Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Maria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!