Guest Service Supervisor (Nipomo,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for directing and
supervising the operational activities of the hotel within hotel
guidelines to provide guests with exceptional guest service.
Promotes the maximum use of hotel facilities and coordinates the
activities of various meetings, groups, concerts, and special
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Two years of guest service experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in a luxury hotel environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of property management.
- Basic proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office and
database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that
includes nights, holidays and weekends.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned tasks with interruptions
and within deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and tact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for phone and
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to assume additional
duties when necessary; able to follow through and complete tasks
efficiently in a specified period of time.
- Must work well with guests, Team Members, and the general
public, having a positive attitude, friendly disposition, and good
- Initiative, self-discipline, and the ability to organize and
direct the work of others.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: clubhouse, desk, front desk, hotel,
inn, kings, luggage attendant, rapids, reservations, terrace
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Guest Service Supervisor (Nipomo,CA), Hospitality & Tourism , Nipomo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!