Security Concierge (Nipomo,CA)
Company: Chumash Casino Resort
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Security Concierge greets guests, verifies legal age, maintains
the safety of guests entering the casino, and provides information
to guests regarding the Resort property. The Security Concierge is
also responsible for assisting in the enforcement of casino rules
and regulations and deterrence of improper activity.
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- One year of experience in a customer service position
preferably in the gaming, hospitality, or service
- Experience in a security-related field in the gaming,
hospitality, or service industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of casino, slot, and table games preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules, policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (for report
writing or incident documentation).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to diffuse high-tension situations
- Must have or obtain within six months of employment a valid
security guard registration on file with the Bureau of Security &
Investigative Services and maintain license throughout
- Must have or obtain within 90 days of employment CPR
certification, and maintain certification throughout
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara
County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our
Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With
more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work
environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
applies. Associated topics: beach, bell attendant, concierge, door
attendant, gallery, inn, lobby, rapids, spa, vip
Keywords: Chumash Casino Resort, Santa Maria , Security Concierge (Nipomo,CA), Hospitality & Tourism , Nipomo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!